April 16, 2012

The eternally empty wallet...

Gosh, I am such a hoarder....and this hobby is a killer because I can't seem to resist pretty things! Must. Not. Google. Any. More. Dolls.

Anyway, I realised the number of layaways I have is WAY over my budget...so I had to let one go. Yikes. Anyhow, I gave up on getting the Tan Soom Ender I wanted. At 1450 USD, even to me it's very expensive. And since I have to choose, I prefer the girl sculpts of course. I wouldn't dream of letting go any of my existing family to pay for him, so too bad.

However, on an irritated note, the person who is selling the Souldoll Agnetha on "Evilbay" (as I saw someone refer to it yesterday. Quite apt, methinks.) is certainly trying to make it difficult for me to buy her. Agnetha is not a popular sculpt though, so I'm hoping that no one else is interested in her. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment