April 27, 2012

New faces in the clade!

Today we have new members entering the Dollhouse. Firstly, Dante, who belongs to my friend Ash is going to move in, there is a picture of him somewhere else on this blog with Momoki. Dante is a Dollzone Mo Limited 1/3 head, hybrid with an AOD new male body. He is going to come with all his clothes as well as his carrier bag. I wasn't expecting him to join the family before my SD girls, but as things turned out, he ended up becoming my first SD doll. I guess fate does work in mysterious ways.  I always felt a connection to Dante, so when Ash put him up for sale, I decided I wanted to take him in.

Secondly, Momoki and Shiyuri are getting a new brother. Tentatively his name is Tomoki (the kanji that Nonokeu picked out for it means "friendly and curious"). He is a NS Soom Glati, and will be Momoki's twin brother. The sisters are really excited about his arrival!

Finally got a picture of just the two of them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment