May 4, 2012

NEW ARRIVAL ALERT!

I have been a little too sick to make any updates...however...I really have to introduce my new addition~!


This is Morianna :) I got her like this, except she was naked and had light green eyes. When I took these pics, I had already changed her eyes to a pair of blind grey 14mm eyes from ELUTS and thrown some of the only SD clothes I had lying around on her. You can't tell, but she has no pants :( I used a hairband to make her a makeshift skirt.

Just a little gripe, but I seriously hated the black wig she came with. The wig itself is gorgeous, but on her...it makes her forehead look massive (as seen in above pic). I don't like the way her faceup photographs...but it looks amazing when you see it in person.

In any case, the poor dear got detained down at the Immigration and Checkpoint offices, because I didn't pay taxes, so I had to go bail her out. So she doesn't look particularly happy, as you can see. Souldoll Agnetha is one of my grail dolls, and they've discontinued her, so I was really really happy to find one on ebay (in white skin no less!). She came all the way from Miriam Jones in New Jersey, USA. Miriam told me she was gorgeous and I would love her...and I certainly do.

I was planning to give her a japanese name, like the rest of my clan, but somehow nothing seemed to suit her. Honestly, when I first laid eyes on her, the name that popped into my head was "Morgana". I found that name rather cliche...not one of my faves, I'll admit. In the end we settled on Morianna. A compromise for us both I guess. It's a pretty name, isn't it?

I did go down to Alice88 and give her a slight makeover though (since I was taking Shiyuri down to be re-stringed).

The result?


Oh my gosh

She is such a complete DIVA. Just gorgeous.

I really love this pose!

Feel like giving her a beauty spot, lol.

I love this photo, and the way the light shines on her hair.
She really does look completely different! She completes me, she really does.

Also, on another exciting note, her sister (Volks SD16 Megu) will most likely arrive next week! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment