October 15, 2012

Retrospect

When I started collecting BJD, I had this super long wishlist of dolls I wanted. Now, half a year later, I have a whole bunch of dolls that were never on that list (the only ones I have from my original wishlist are my Souldoll Agnetha and Soom Ai). Surprisingly, the more dolls I picked up, the more I refined my taste, and the better I understood what exactly I wanted in a doll. Despite not having gotten most of those dolls on that list, the list has dwindled down to just one doll. Funny how things go, huh?

Back in the day I wanted all these...
- Volks Ryoya Konoe
- Souldoll Agnetha
- Soom MD Ai
- Pukifee Pongpong
- Pukifee Ante
- Souldoll Paulo
- Elfdoll Polaris Sooah
- Unoa Lusis
- Dollzone Anson

Most of these will no longer fit in with the rest of my crew. So now the only thing left on my list is a Soom MD Beyla.

No comments:

Post a Comment