November 4, 2012

New News? D:

Just some quick random updates.

Morning has new eyes! They are so pretty! They are Urethane from a dealer on Y!J but I got them from a friend locally.

Photo taken by Suke33/Lipstock.
Also, I haven't blogged for a while, so we have some new friends!

This is Mizuki (aka Mizzy), my Volks SWD White Rabbit. I got her from Sary, and she has a faceup by PropertyoftheUchiha.

Mizzy with her bf Wabbit (who belongs to my friend Kagari).
And the latest addition to the Chateau is Mihana, a Soom Human Ver. Minette. She's adorable!

Hana-chan testing out my beautiful new Luts wig. The color is gorgeous and so is she!
Small Rant:

THIS!

The seller shipped me Mihana in her original Soom box...covered in tape! It was a godly nightmare to remove all the tape!

Other random news:

A friend's sister has joined the BJD hobby! This is her first doll, Yuki. :) 


And also, I got Elune a new hat (It's actually for Blythe, but the hat fits her!). Isn't it just precious?


That's it for all the randomness!

No comments:

Post a Comment