July 23, 2013

One week later...

Yes, I'm sorry, I'm a week late posting this news! In fact, I've been so distracted by my new arrival, that I had completely forgotten that I hadn't blogged about her yet! Naughty naughty.

So first things first. Box opening pictures! My grail doll arrived at my place on Monday last week (15th July). I picked her up from the seller after work. I was soooooo excited, I nearly died when the seller told me she was going to be late. But here she is! So tadah! Please enjoy! (Note: I was too excited upon seeing her after opening the box, that I ripped off the bubble wrap before remembering to take a picture!)

Volks Box! She didn't come in her own box, but in SD13 Rinon's box, because her head is on Rinon's body.

That's my gorgeous! Can't wait to take the pillow off and get her out of there!

Lack of patience - ripped off the bubble wrap before taking a picture. Yes, I admit my guilt.

And her sweet, adorable head! JUST LOOK AT THOSE MASSIVE EYES AND THOSE CUTE LIPS!
And yes, you're right. I was impatient again and tore off the face mask the head protection before I manage to get a good pic. So yes, it ended up being a short box opening, skipping right to the exposed head! >.>

All dressed up and standing on my desk for photos. The SD13 body is a little awkward, but I love her nonetheless.

Another picture of her sweet beautiful face!

And now, I've pretty much taken a shot of her every day since then. So here we go again! (I'm afraid this post is gonna be rather image heavy!)

Wednesday - 17th July
Group Shot
Lining up together with my other girls for a size comparison.

 Friday - 19th July
Out on the Balcony

Playing on the Swing Chair

Getting ready for Mini-Dollmeet at Night

Saturday - 20th July
 Mini-meet with Aunt Jade and friends
Photo taken by my friend Bunbun Nana.
 Today - 23rd July
New Outfit 

Funky edit done on Picasa3.
 New Living Space
I rearranged the shelves, so she is presently rooming with Mihana and Amaya.
Hope you guys enjoyed all the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment