July 30, 2013

Pictures, pictures, and ideas.



Here our friend Kiyomi is trying to decide if she should be a boy or a girl. I put it to a vote on one of the BJD groups on Facebook, and an overwhelming majority voted for her to remain as a girl. So girl it is.

A shout out here to my lovelies at "A Touch Of Resin" on Facebook. I am so happy to have found this group, where I can share pictures of my dollies and not have to worry about what others might think of me as a result. They always appreciate some good photo spam, are never too busy to answer my questions, and are not too shy to leave encouragement or just a friendly reply. Oh, and they have GORGEOUS dolls for me to oogle at. You guys have no idea how much I appreciate you!


On a different note, here is our friend Ducky helping me takes sales photos for my wigs. It turned out to be a really bad idea, because now I don't think I should sell some of these anymore. Haha.


And lastly, my little teacup princess got a new wig (it came all the way from Saudi Arabia!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment