August 19, 2013

New wig today! Hooray!

A new wig arrived at my place today for my little ones (yo-sd), and I tried it on a couple of my girls...but eventually it got snapped up by my little princess Kiyomi.

It's a Leekeworld wig called Art Mia. On the website photos, it looked to me pretty much the same style as my Green Fairy wig, but boy, was I wrong. It's sooooooo long! And the color is just gorgeous. The hair is really soft, and no wigcap issues like I had with my MSD wig.

I took some photos of the wig from various angles so I could show everyone how lovely it is!






Kiyomi's previous wig was claimed by Meron, and the Meron's wig went to Kiki. So they pretty much did a little switcheroo. I also took a couple of shots of Meron and Kiki modelling their new wigs.

Red + Green = Watermelon?

Sweet and demure in blonde and pink.
Aaaand....one lovely group shot of my girls. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment