August 9, 2013

Spooky times.

I haven't updated my blog for the last week, I know. Here in Singapore it is now the 7th month on the Lunar calendar. The belief is that spirits are allowed to roam around freely during this period. Generally, with these things, there are people who are superstitious and those who are not. Because of this, I've kind of reached a so-called happy medium, in which I don't keep my dolls in their boxes, but neither do I take them out of my house. I take them out of the display cabinet they live in more sparingly as well, hence I have not been taking many pictures. Of course, I couldn't resist taking a few, so here I am sharing them with you.

I had round 1 of my fight with hotglue yesterday, and managed to change Kiyomi's eyes (I still have yet to get Ducky's eyes out).

 So here she is showing off her new blue eyes. Well actually they are the ones Meron was wearing before, but I put the pastel eyes back in for Meron, so now Kiyomi is using these.



Besties! Meron and Kiyomi. They took to each other really well the moment Kiyomi came home. Aren't they are sweet pair?


 And a photo of Meron alone. My gorgeous Jester girl. She's such a sassy little thing, she has so much attitude! That, and she can pull off all the stuff that nobody else can wear.



I also took some time to shoot my lovely Ducky in a mohair wig and a funky headband made by Memories Playhouse. The one Meron is wearing is made by her as well :)






No comments:

Post a Comment