September 27, 2013

Better late than never, right?

So, I have been lazy on the updates again. No surprise here. But today someone posted a question about how many dolls each person has on one of my BJD groups on Facebook, so I decided to make a collage to illustrate my not-so-little little family.

Can you guess which one is the guy? They all look like girls, don't they!

Click to view larger image.

Other than that, I haven't posted photos of the mini photoshoots I did for Ducky and Tsukika, so here they are. I love this new outfit from Ducky. I got it from a friend at a dollmeet last Friday (which I have yet to post photos of as well, oh gosh).







Which is better, normal or sepia?




And last but not least, Shiina has found a new home! He's been on hold for a while, but the little girl who was saving up for him finally got enough money to put down the deposit. So anyway, her mother made a special request, which resulted in me taking this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment