October 20, 2013

Spring comes today~!

Okay, so I have been really lazy this time, it's almost 3 whole days since my newest little one arrived home and I haven't made a peep on my blog about it. I have though, been going crazy taking photos of her because she is ridiculously adorable.

When I sold Takeru almost a year ago, I didn't expect I would ever get another Lati Yellow, but I recently had a change of heart after having seen numerous owner photos of various Lati Yellow sculpts - I realized that I didn't like Takeru because of his sculpt and face-up, but perhaps I was a bit too hasty in deciding I just didn't like this size.

I ended up finding a Lati sculpt I REALLY liked...Sunny. With her HUGE eyes and sweet expression she reminded me alot of my dear Ducky. I looked around on DOA, but there were only Tan ones...and I just really wanted an NS one who could be a little version of Ducky. So finally, I resorted to Google, and I found her on Ebay~! Lati Yellow Tweedledee (from the Alice in Wonderland release) Sunny! She was on auction, but there were only two bidders...and just 6 hours left on the auction. It was surely fate! I finally won the bid at a surprisingly low amount, considering she came as a full set, with her wig and outfit; and a naked LE doll cost nearly 50USD more than what I paid for her. I asked one of my Lati expert friends, and she told me that was a real bargain price. At first, I was worried that it might be some kind of hoax, but the seller rapidly sent me a tracking number....and then she was here!

Box opening pic with the COA~ I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw it!
And here she is with her full-set wig and outfit....too cute!


She borrowed Rinka's wig to snap a pic in. I really like long hair on her!



Then this morning I decided this cuteness deserves a mini-photoshoot. 





Oh, lastly, I only just got her name today while taking these photos. She kept telling me Haru, but there is another Lati Yellow sculpt called Haru, so I didn't want to confuse people. So anyway, her name is Haruhi, it means "Spring Princess" and is written as 春姫.

Please show her lots of love! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment