April 24, 2012

Many many little packages!

Wheeeeeeee~ Presents came in today for Shiina and Shiyuri, so I decided to do a little photoshoot with them!

Shiina got new shoes from Crobidoll (thanks Joleen!), and is no longer a "stay-at-home-boy". He is standing really well, although still not a dream to pose. I have no idea why, but the waist does some pretty odd things sometimes.


Yup, he's a born superstar.

And this....this is my "magic" box. Haha. It is a strange and wonderful collection of ribbons that I built up over the years of living in Australia. I saw it while I was picking out the stuff I wanted to bring back to Singapore and thought that hey, I could use some of this for the "kids".


Shiyuri got a new outfit (Momoki doesn't seem much interested in it, cause it ain't pink, I suppose), and she looks DANGEROUSLY ADORABLE. I did a little something to her hair, just wanted to try something different I guess. On a fun note, I stole a little Coke bottle from one of my stuffed animals to let her play around with, and now she won't relinquish it!



 A little surprise (a.k.a the results of the aforementioned photoshoot) coming soon. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment