April 23, 2012

"Makeover!!!" and other news~

This time, not for the kids, but for the blog! I spent like 3 hours giving the Dollhouse a completely new look...and you know what? I like it. Haha. I tried to use the Dynamic interfaces that Blogger just introduced....but they were a bit too restrictive for me, made it difficult to customize all my little widgets. I now have a slideshow of my dollies from my flickr (my account name on there is Miyanahime) on the left side, which makes me really happy, for some strange reason.

Anyhoooo.....I am REALLY excited about my two incoming girls. Volks hasn't quite gotten around to telling me when they are going to ship my Megu (refer to this post), but I hope it'll be sometime soon. She's going to be named Kui-n. A japanese transliteration of the word "queen". Just because. Y'know...she is one >.> To me anyway. (Note: I was going to name her that, but ended up naming her Morning instead.)



I am even more over the moon about my other incoming girl! One of my grail/wishlist dolls: Souldoll Agnetha. It's been discontinued by Souldoll already. I love the face sculpt of Agnetha. One of the most interesting faces I've ever seen. I managed to snag her in white skin too, which I much prefer to normal skin....so I am all "YAY" about it. I bought her on ebay (This is the link to the auction). Apparently the seller already sent her out on the 18th, so I hope she'll be arriving soon! I don't quite like her faceup, but that's the least of my worries right now.

In any case, LOOK AT THE TIME! It's already nearly 4am. Geez. I need to go to bed or I'll never make it to work on time tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment