May 11, 2012

Introductions!

Surprise! My SD16 Megu arrived today :D Whee! I am so ecstatic! Here she is all wrapped up:


I had a little bit of trouble unpacking her. Thank goodness for not taking box opening videos. I seriously looked like a dumbass trying to figure out how to get the doll's box out of the cardboard box they use for shipping.

I got another surprise when I discovered that my ELUTS package also arrived at the same time. I had a minor panic attack though when I opened the packaged and saw that 1) Some of the items I ordered seemed to be missing and 2) There was a wig there that I didn't order.

However, after a good 10 mins of panicking, I opened the box for my Honey Delf and realized they had put the rest of the order items inside. And funny enough, they put the wig I had ordered for someone else inside the box too. So I guess the wig that I didn't order is the random wig that is suppose to come with my doll. Whew.

Speaking of my Honey Delf, here she is:

Bubblewrap Mummy!
Argh! She is too cute! I was planning on  selling her, since I have too many tinies already...but I just can't resist that expression!

I'm adorable, right?

She's definitely staying. Her name is Sumomo, and she is a Honey Delf Choux. I really like the default faceup I got with her! Everytime I look at her I just want to go "awwww~"...

My two new arrivals together:

Morning and Sumomo.
Gosh, Sumomo makes such cuuuuute poses!

Oh right! I forgot to introduce her properly! This is Morning, my SD16 Megu :D


She is absolutely stunning, and photographs like a dream.  


No comments:

Post a Comment