May 16, 2012

New Wig Day!

After waiting for like...forever (a month really, but it felt like it), China Post finally decided to get it's act together and my package (10" Tibetan Mohair Wigs from Natrume on Etsy/DOA) arrived today! Yay!

I was really excited to try the new wigs (especially on Mori!), but...

OMG! IT'S EATING HER HEAD!
So well yes....the wig is...a tad big for her. Which I am really disappointed about, because the color looks EFFING AWESOME.

But anyway, Akimme (Shameless Plug: the link to her blog is on the side! Go check it out!) suggested I style it so that the hair is pulled back away from her face.

YAY IT WORKS!
I just brushed the top part to one side and pinned it up behind. And wow, it does really make a difference! She looks amazing <3 I am really happy about it actually :D

The Khaki wig was meant for Morning, but she pinched Mori's wig to try on as well. I think the red is a bit too somber for her though. I asked for some opinions on our BJD facebook group, and most people voted for the Khaki, which I guess makes her look younger.

Khaki vs. Dark Red

Here she is in her wig:

Morning knows she's gorgeous :)

I really adore my girls. They are so beautiful :)


P.S. Want to get one of these wigs? Natrume makes 10in" Tibetan Mohair Wigs for SD dolls in various colors (which you can buy directly from her Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/natrume). Apparently, you can also request for other sizes/colors on DOA.

No comments:

Post a Comment