September 4, 2013

"A special name for a special girl."

The post title today is a quote from one of my friends regarding my newest girl's name. I decided to give her a rather uncommon name, Hiyori, which means weather. I was considering calling her Hitomi before, because of her beautiful green eyes, but it just didn't sit so well. But then looking on a baby names site, I found this name, as she just took to it like a duck to water. And it sounds beautiful to boot.

Part of the reason I finally decided to settle of a name for her today, is that I dressed her up in a completely new look. Some of the things I had been waiting for arrived, and I threw them together with some of the stuff I already had. The results? Completely, mind-blowingly adorable.

So yes, even though I am going to be late for my dinner, I had to share.





Isn't she just such a sweetheart? She still looks a little bit lost, but everything goes so wonderfully together. I am really really over the moon about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment