September 5, 2013

Playing catch-up.

So, I've been taking lots of pictures the last week or so, but I've been too lazy to blog (I'm sorry!) So after my package arrived and I dressed Hiyori up (see previous post), I felt a bit less lazy. So here is a short summary the week's updates in photos.

1. Did a couple of shots of my shy little Tsukika. I seldom photograph her, but I had dressed her up ready to go out and meet a friend. So I decided to take a couple of shots.


 2. Ducky got a new wig from our friend Suke33. I really love the colors!


3. Ducky's new eyes arrived too, but they really didn't suit her. So I did a swap with Morning...and just look at them! Morning is rocking those green urethanes from ED! And the blue really suits Ducky much better. <3


4. Took some random shots of Rini hiding in a lamp. She's a funny little thing, this one.


5. A shoot for my lovely Rinka. She is up for sale, but honestly, I just love her little face and pouty expression. I almost feel bad about letting her go, but no one seems to be interested yet, so she's here to stay for now.




6. Asako had some fun with a pink plush bunny. I actually ordered a new wig for her, but then I decided to give her the Leeke Art Mia that Kiyomi is wearing. Haven't gotten around to taking pictures of that though.


 And then of course, Hiyori got a name and a complete make-over. I posted photos in the previous post, so I won't post any more here.

And that's it for this post, more coming in a min. 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment