September 7, 2013

I did a naughty thing yesterday.

I put a new girl on layaway. If you guys have been following my blog (honestly, I sure hope there's at least one person!), you will know that I have had Volks Yo-tenshi Hinata on my wishlist for a long time. But I always felt like she was a bit of an expensive one for a Yo-sd, when I can get a Volks SD16 for nearly the same price.

But I found one on the MP in DOA for a reasonable price (still steep, but less so), and caved in. The main selling point for this girl was that the seller let me have a really long (5 month) layaway, because I sure as heck could have never afforded her otherwise. So that got me; hook, line and sinker.

So, for those of you who don't know yet, this is Volks Hinata:



And she will come home in early Feb unless I can pay off my layaway much sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment