September 10, 2013

New best friends~

I met up with my lovely friend on Sunday. She just recently got her first very own bjd, a gorgeous but very shy Volks SDM Chloe. I brought Mio out to make friends with her girl, whose name is Chiyori. They hit off really well, even though Chiyori was very shy at first. I managed to take some very lovely shots, and wanted to share them with everyone.

A little bit shy~ Mio trying to be friendly

After a while they started to whisper to each other secrets while giggling away~

Bosom buddies already~ Within a few minutes!

Sharing is caring! Sharing their toys with each other :)
 Individual posing! Mio loves this part, she is always ready to be photographed (she is certainly not just a little bit vain!), but Chiyori was really shy about it, and kept looking at me as if to say "why do you have to take my picture?"






Hope you guys enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment