December 18, 2013

Hello Goodbye

So I just wanted to update on the latest changes to the family. There have been quite a few farewells and welcomes since I last updated, which was a while ago. (OMG! I just realised I haven't posted anything in nearly 2 months!)

The Goodbyes
Due to personal circumstances, I had to put quite a number of my girls up on the market, which I was devastated about. These little ones have already found new homes to take them in, which gives me some measure of comfort.

Rinka, left on 30th October.

Kaibara, left on 18th November.

Morianna, left on 20th November.

Mihana, left on 6th December.


...and then on to some happier news.


The Welcomes
I had jumped into way way way too many layaways, and then I suddenly realised they were all supposed to end at the same time. Luckily, I managed to pay them all off, so these little girls were able to come home.

Volks Yo-tenshi Hinata
No name yet, arrived on 5 December.

Latidoll Yellow Elena
Fuyumi, arrived on 11 December.

No comments:

Post a Comment