December 18, 2013

Cloud got manly.

Or at least, I tried to make him more manly, so I sent him off for a new face-up.

This is the photo I took when he first came back. I think he looks very troubled. Or maybe constipated. A friend of mine called it a "jizz-face"...I can see where she's coming from, haha.



And then I decided the white wig didn't suit him anymore. Because the face-up artist who painted him sent a photo of him with a black wig on, and I really liked the look of him in that color, I decided to get one.

So here he is, I brought him out to a meet with my friend so he could try on a few styles, eventually I settled on this one. I think it makes him look much more gentle.


A photo taken by my friend MK (Golden Tales/ lipstock), who sold me the wig. She has a DSLR camera and a great eye, I love this picture so much!



And lastly, a photo of him with "bed hair". I got this one completely by accident. My friend had posed him laying on the table, and then when I sat him up, it looked like this. So then I had to grab a shot!


So well...maybe not so manly, huh? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment