December 24, 2013

A Strawberry Good Christmas

Did you see what I did there? No? Oh well, it was a terrible pun anyway.

The latest news is that Kai finally reached her new owner, after a month of disappearing and complete absence of any kind of tracking updates. So now, I can finally introduce Ichigo, who actually arrived before Sachi and Fuyumi. I got her in a trade for Kai, so I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep her if my package didn't turn up. But yesterday I got a notice from the person on the other end that my package had arrived at her post office! So huzzah!

I haven't decided if Ichigo is going to stay or not in the long run, I am having some bonding issues with her right now, but I guess we will wait and see.


So anyway here is Ichigo on the right, with her older twin sister Meron. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment