December 25, 2013

Manlier? Or not?

A comparison of Cloud before and after he got re-faced. The original Migidoll default face-up was very very orange in person, it came out to be a light brown in photos, but still, very light. I sent him to the face-up artist with the request that he become more manly but still look gentle. The first time she sent a photo back to me, I didn't like it because she had darkened everything, and he looked very colorless. So I asked her to put more color on the cheeks and lips. What do you guys think of the new face-up?

Default Face-up
New Face-up

This is a comparison photo of Cloud in the same wig and outfit before and after his new face-up. I had to change his wig to a black one because I felt that the white no longer suited him.

No comments:

Post a Comment