March 31, 2014

Dollfete! And a new arrival~

I just came back from Dollfete this weekend, with lots of loot! And also, we have a new arrival. :) So we have lots of pictures to keep you updated!

Firstly, here is Ducky who met a friendly little unicorn.


Hiyori at Dollfete. Trying on the new stuff that I just bought!


And then box opening pictures for our new girl. She arrived on Saturday while I was in Bangkok for Dollfete, so I only got a chance to open her up today!




Here she is! I haven't thought of a name for her yet. 
I gave her the stuff I tried on Hiyori at Dollfete because they suited her so well.


And here is Hiyori wearing the other princess dress and shoes I bought at Dollfete.


My MoriTime order also finally arrived today. 
The bigger package is a dress for Ducky, and the smaller one is the outfit that I had in mind for Tsukika.
They were late with my order, so they sent me a gift of some additional necklaces as well.


Kiki in her new outfit. When I saw this on MoriTime's Etsy shop I knew she had to have it!


My babies posing together. Aren't they sweet?




No comments:

Post a Comment