March 23, 2014

Finally, some news!

Hello everyone! I don't have much to update, other than that we will have new arrivals soon! Mio is moving on to a new home, and the buyer will complete her layaway in a few days, so I will be able to pay off the Yo-sd SWD Nana I have on layaway. Not sure what her name will be as of now. Halcyon is still off getting his face-up, and I have not heard from AngelToast yet. Fingers crossed that he will come back early next month. 

Apart from that, Fuyumi, who is still with EccentricRomance getting her customization done, got her new eyes a couple of days ago. So I met up with EccentricRomance yesterday to try them on. It was night time by then and I didn't manage to get a good photo, but I think they looked lovely.

In the meantime, while we wait for updates, here is some Ducky! I took some photos of her lounging on my bed to cheer my friends up but this ended up being the only shot I liked.


P.S. I hope you guys have been keeping up with Halcyon's story, and liking it! More will come soon, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment