May 12, 2014

2 Years of Morning

The oldest of all my resin family, Morning has been with me 2 years now. She was the first doll I ordered directly from the company (most of my kids are second-hand), and I have never regretted it.

This year her birthday falls on Mothers' Day, which I must say, is very fitting, as she is mother to 3 beautiful children, the twins Asako and Yuuko, and their little sister Akari (Eden).

I've made a fair amount of changes to her over the 2 years she's been with me. End of 2012 she went off to Allemarthe for face-up, and then I tried several wigs on her until my friend VelvetTiger sent me this lovely Dollmore wig in salmon pink, which has been her standard wig ever since. Volks originally sent her to me with brown eyes, but I changed them to blue subsequently, and then again to green, which I think suits her best. Of all my resins, she is certainly the most elegant and beautiful (and the tallest!)

Happy Birthday gorgeous <3


No comments:

Post a Comment