June 2, 2014

Happy Eden Day :)

Yesterday was Eden's birthday. :)

Eden has been with me for 2 years now, she was my FIRST Volks Yo-sd and I actually got her off Ebay. The person selling her was leaving the hobby and I got her for a steal. At that time, I had no idea about recasts, but luckily, Eden turned out to be completely legit. Originally a boy, then ended up becoming a girl (albeit a very tomboyish one) because I was having a ton of trouble bonding with boys (I still have this problem, and up to now I only have one boy). After I got Asako and made them siblings, I had planned to change Eden's name to Akari, but somehow the name Eden remained stuck to her, and I still call her that (kind of like how Ducky is still called that, even now that she has a proper name!)

After the arrival of Eden, and subsequently her sister Asako, I developed a love for Volks sculpts (which I didn't really like before), and I ended up rehoming all my Soomlings and have been gradually amassing what my friends teasingly call a "daycare center" of Volks Yo-sds/Yo-tenshis. This morning, a new girl came home (more about her later!), that will be my 11th one, and I have another Yo-sd Elena coming along that I managed to snag from Volks' website from the recent Dollpa.

So anyway, happy belated birthday to my happy cross-dressing little bub <3

Here is the requisite picture of my little bub through all her transformations.

No comments:

Post a Comment