July 22, 2014

Latest news~

I've had a couple of new dolls in, that I haven't even had time to sit down and properly blog about or even take pictures of.

My latest additions that I haven't introduced include Kaede (Volks Modded SWD Suzuna), Murasaki (Volks Kotenshi Tsubaki) and other presently unnamed dolls, a Yo-sd Elena (who is presently out for a new face-up) and a Sunlight skin MSD F-13. I also have an MSD F-12 on layaway, and a Volks DWC01 head who is staying with his previous owner until his new face-up is done.

And of course Halcyon is here already, I haven't posted pictures of him yet, I know. But he features as a key character in most of the stories on this blog.

Ducky and Sachi are due to leave to go to D'Poupee in Indonesia soon to get their new matching face-ups, while Hiyori is already away at Nomyen's for hers.

In the meantime, Ichigo has already left for a new home, because I had trouble bonding with her. Meron seems to have taken a liking to Murasaki though, and doesn't seem to be too lonely. I have also decided to let go of Elune, Cloud and Haruhi, along with Rinka (who has been up for sale for a very long time now). Hopefully they will manage to go to good homes.

Because I'm so busy, I've mainly moved my updates to Facebook, and you can follow me here: https://www.facebook.com/chateaumiyana for any new updates, photos and changes to the crew.

In the meantime, here are whatever photos I had time to take and no time to post >.<

xoxo

Murasaki (Volks Kotenshi Tsubaki)

Volks Yo-sd Elena

Halcyon (Volks Cristal Boy on Switch 65 boy body)

Kaede (Modded Volks SWD Suzuna)

No comments:

Post a Comment